- Fixed Income
- Project Management
IT Business Analysts /Project Leaders (New Treasury System Project) - Major Bank
Location: Hong Kong
We are searching on behalf of a major bank for IT Business Analysts / Project Leaders to work on a major New Treasury System Implementation Project for all Treasury Products from Front Office to Back Office.
- Manage IT project implementation
- Drive requirement spec completion with I.T. and users
- Assure UAT test cases readiness, QA and signoff
- Drive departmental deliverable by coordinating different stakeholders for UAT
- Go-live preparation and post-implementation support
- Degree in Finance or Business Admin or Computer Science or related discipline
- Minimum 3 Year working experience, preferably in Financial Markets Banking backgrounds
- Minimum 3 Year experience in coordinate different stakeholders for UAT
- Experience and knowledge in some of the Treasury products, e.g.: FX / Bullion interbank trade, FX / Bullion margin trading, Money Markets, Fixed Income Investment, Derivatives etc.
- Attractive remuneration will be offered to the successful candidates.
- Excellent opportunity to further develop your professional skills in working on a major Financial Banking Project in a major bank.
If you are interested, please send your resume in MS Word format, specifying your availability, current and expected salaries to:
[email redacted, apply via Jobable]
Please click the Apply Now button and attach your cv in MS Word Format, specifying your availability, current and expected salaries.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
IT Solutions Ltd.
Suite 2102, 21st Floor
39 Wellington Street
Central, Hong Kong
(P.S. We do not process applications from overseas for this position)
|Career Level||Intermediate (3-6 years)|