- Anti Money Laundering (AML)
- Business Analytics
- Microsoft Excel
- Project Management
IT Business Analyst / Data Analyst (AML, Compliance)- Major Bank
We are searching on behalf of a major bank for IT Business Analysts / Data Analysts to work on business analysis of Compliance Projects.
- Perform business analysis and user requirement studies
- Act as the key interface between business users and technical developers
- Write Test Plans and conduct User Acceptance Test
- Prepare system documentations (e.g: requirement specifications)
- Manage IT project implementation and testing
- Data extraction for suspicious AML cases, sanctioned and other AML matters
- Degree in Statistics or related disciplines
- Minimum 2 years working experience
- Skills in Excel and Hyperion is advantageous but not mandatory
- Immediate available is preferred
** Candidates with less experience will be considered as Junior BA
- Attractive remunerations will be offered to the successful candidate.
- Excellent opportunity to further develop your professional skills in Investment in a major banking environment.
If you are interested, please send your resume in MS Word format, specifying your availability, current and expected salaries to:
[email redacted, apply via Jobable]
Please click the Apply Now button and attach your cv in MS Word Format, specifying your availability, current and expected salaries.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
IT Solutions Ltd.
21/F Lucky Building
39 Wellington Street
Central, Hong Kong
(P.S. We do not process applications from overseas for this position)
|Career Level||Junior (less than 3 years)|