Desktop Support - Major Bank
We are looking for high calibre Desktop Supports for a Major Bank.
- Provide day-to-day IT support to end users on desktop and laptop problems.
- Provide support for Winodws and Mac based applications.
- Maintain and update desktop hardware and applications.
- Escalate unresolved issues to proper internal teams.
- Prepare regular progress reports.
- Update change management systems and asset at all times.
- Degree in Computer Science or related disciplines.
- At least 3 years solid working experience in supporting Windows and Mac environment.
- Experience in supporting Exchange e-mail, mobile devices, SCCM, communication tools, VPN and remote desktop support.
- Communications skills in English and Putonghua.
- Attractive remuneration will be offered to the successful candidates.
- Excellent opportunity to further develop your professional skills in a Major Bank.
If you are interested, please send your resume in MS Word format, specifying your availability, current and expected salaries, to:
[email redacted, apply via Jobable]
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
IT Solutions Ltd.
Suite 2102, 21st Floor
39 Wellington Street
Central, Hong Kong
(P.S. We do not process applications from overseas for this position)
- Corporate Communications
- Microsoft Exchange Server