You may also like
Business Analyst/ Project Executive
Assistant Business Analyst
- Software Development
Quality Assurance Officer (Banking)
Technical Business Analyst
- Database Administration
- Market Research
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Powerpoint
- SAS (Statistical Software)
Data Analyst / Senior Data Analyst
Location: Causeway Bay
The role of Data Analyst is to handle and process primary data and deliver quality and reliable statistics analysis.
Role & Responsibilities：
- Assist in planning and executing project schedule with research and field survey operations for market research surveys as per data processing quality standard
- Handle and process primary data, conduct data cleaning and deliver quality and reliable statistics analysis within prescribed time frame
- Handle and resolve internal customers' enquiry and trouble shooting
- University graduate/ High Diploma in Computer Science, Information Technology, Statistics or any relevant discipline
- One-year experience in research field and data processing would be an advantage
Skill (including technical and people skill):
- Strong knowledge in MS Office, especially Excel and PowerPoint
- Good knowledge in Database Management
- Good analytical skills with numeric and logical sense
- Good interpersonal & communication skills
- Good English skills in speaking and writing
- Knowledge in Excel VBA, SPSS, SAS and SQL also advantageous
- Be open minded, be initiative, creative
- Able to work under pressure, manage own time and adapt to overtime work
- Careful and honest
- Proven problem-solving skills and able to work under tight schedule.
- Self-motivated and able to accomplish multiple tasks with minimal supervision
Interested parties please click Apply Now to apply job.
Successful candidates will experience being part of project-based market consulting teams, working on projects to support data collection and research as well as data analysis. We offer an attractive remuneration package with 5-day work week to the right candidates.
All information collected will be used for recruitment purpose only. The Company may retain applications for future opening or other appropriate positions within the Company. Resumes received will be destroyed within 12 months.
|Education Level||Higher Diploma / Associate Degree|