You may also like
- Adobe After Effects
Marketing Executive (1-year)
Marketing & Event Executive - Start-Up Lifestyle, up to $25K
Senior Sales & Marketing Officer (Residential sales) $20-25K
SR Promotions Officer(promo materials, agency welcome)$25K
- Management Consulting
- Report Writing
- Team Management
Location: Causeway Bay
Consultants form the backbone of the Ipsos Business Consulting (IBC) project teams. As Consultants, they are integral for designing and guiding project execution and fieldwork. IBC Consultants manage and lead small scale projects independently. They are the critical touch points for clients and trusted guides for junior staff.
Role Objective / Purpose
Successful candidates with a creative and analytical orientation will be responsible for:
- Delivering high quality analytics through relevant industry stakeholders, in-house tools and consulting frameworks.
- Communicating and persuading clients with insights and recommendations.
- Supporting seniors in project scoping, setting effective goals and work plans to deliver projects on time and within budget; through creating efficiency and productivity by pre-empting and adapting to changes in scope and resource priorities during the project.
- Managing and achieving project deliverables with little supervision. Managing small scale projects
- Guiding and supporting junior staff, interns, outsourcers and research associates (RAs) to perform according to what is expected from them.
- Provide excellent client support and develop relationships with different client touch points to develop follow up business.
- Serving as a conduit for all communication with clients and the project team to give exceptional client experience.
- Learning and applying their knowledge, IBC tools and frameworks to effectively provide solutions to clients.
- Conducting research tasks and executing projects, including cold calling, trade interview scheduling and conduction, desk research, documentation, any related fieldwork for data and information collection
- Assisting in business and marketing research analysis
- Assisting in preparing and writing reports
- Other ad-hoc tasks
A successful candidate will have:
- Degree holder, preferably in business, management, economics, finance, marketing, or technical background in engineering or science with keen interest and knowledge of business and marketing; MBA and other relevant Master’s degree holders are also welcome to apply
- About 2-3 years of experience in business consulting, industry and commercial research, business-to-business research, market intelligence, or management consulting, preferably with overseas exposure or MNC experience
- Strong grasp of fundamental economic concepts and frameworks
- Excellent report writing skills, with fluent spoken and written knowledge of business English a must
- Fluent spoken and written knowledge of Chinese is a must (Fluency in both Cantonese and Mandarin is considered as a strong advantage)
- Outgoing personality with excellent interpersonal skills and strong client-driven mind-set
- First experience in client and team management
- Able to work effectively in a team environment and independently under tight deadlines and pressure
- Able to work under tight deadlines and pressure
- Willingness to travel
Interested parties please click Apply Now to apply job.
Successful candidates will experience being part of project-based market consulting teams, working on projects to support data collection and research as well as data analysis. We offer an attractive remuneration package with 5-day work week to the right candidates.
All information collected will be used for recruitment purpose only. The Company may retain applications for future opening or other appropriate positions within the Company. Resumes received will be destroyed within 12 months.
|Language||English, Cantonese, Mandarin (Putonghua)|