Product Manager / Deputy Manager, Wealth Management - Personal Banking
Location: Western District, Central
- Work closely with distribution, operation and marketing channel for product strategy, development and planning on wealth management products.
- Provide product marketing ideas and implement marketing campaigns/event on wealth management products independently.
- Work closely with external partners to prepare product launch and on-going promotion of products for identifying selling opportunities for customers.
- Improve loyalty of existing and new customers.
- Support assignments and projects related to wealth management products development and selling process.
- Prepare regular report to management and regulator.
- University level or above in related subjects; CFA, CFP, FRM is preferable.
- 4-6 years related working experience in banking, asset management, insurance or other finance related field.
- Excellent communication skill and presentation skill.
- Strong influencing skill and analytical skill.
- Fluent in written and spoken in Cantonese, English and Putonghua.
To apply, please send full resume including present and expected salary quoting job reference number to:
The Human Resources Manager
GPO Box 872
e-mail to [email redacted, apply via Jobable]
See your career soar to the highest at www.icbcasia.com
** For easy reading, resumes in MS Word format are highly appreciated **
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
- Certified Financial Planner (CFP)
- Certified Financial Risk Manager (FRM)
- CFA Level III / CFA Charterholder
- Asset Allocation
- Marketing Campaigns
- Wealth Management