You may also like
- Application Development
- Customer Service
- Digital Media
- Maintain and optimize the website and mobile applications to secure online performance and operations
- Ensure a consistent and positive customer experience on the web
- Optimize and develop the content of the website to meet the needs of our customers
- Work with internal departments and external agencies to optimize the online media mix and through this the web performance and web functionality
- Analyze essential keyword volumes and search rankings and based on that define a search strategy for the country
- Analyze web statistics on a continuous base to optimize the online media mix, the functionality and commerciality
- Gain digital synergy, traffic and visibility from search engines by securing organic search results (SEO) through paid search efforts (SEM) directing to the website as the central hub of our digital landscape
Character & Personality and Any Other Requirement
- University student from discipline of Computer Science, IT or related fields is preferred
- 4-5 years’ experience in website development and maintenance with exposure to e-channel areas or webpage design and management
- Experienced in working with website development and digital media, including search Excellent in both Chinese and English
- Demonstrated ability to effectively organize, priorities and manage a high-volume of assignments
- Demonstrated conceptual and logical abilities; proven ability to think creatively as well as strategically and tactically
- Proven experience of working within a common brand and corporate design framework
Interested applicants please click Apply Now to apply and upload your CV in the application.
Personal data collected will be kept and handled confidentially by authorized personnel for recruitment purposes only. It might also be disclosed to our subsidiaries, associates and agencies authorized to process the information for appointment. The Company will retain the applications of candidates not selected for a maximum period of 24 months after the selection process is finalized. Our Personal Information Collection Statement (PICS) is available at our career site and can be provided upon request by contacting our Human Resources Department.
Applicants not heard from us within six weeks may consider their applications filed for future reference.
|Career Level||Intermediate (3-6 years)|