- Mutual Funds
Client Investment Specialist (Relationship Manager)
Client Investment Specialist Team (FSM)
The Client Investment Specialist team (CIS team) is responsible for promoting various investment products and services to clients in fundsupermart.com (FSM) platform, including mutual funds, bonds and the discretionary portfolio management service. We are dedicated to bridging the gap between our in-house research team and clients and helping investors get a better handle on their investments.
- Achieve Individual and team business target.
- Organize and implement business strategies to achieve given sales and business targets.
- Develop and maintain clients’ relationship by providing updated market information, in-house research view and professional advices via phone calls and face to face meeting.
- Handle the enquiries of the walk-in clients, including account opening, cheque deposit, transfer case and usage of our website.
- Participate in marketing events, seminar and workshop.
- Bachelor degree in any discipline.
- Ambitious fresh graduates with “can-do" mindset are encouraged to apply.
- Sales and customer-oriented to achieve business target.
- Good knowledge of investment products especially in mutual funds and bonds is an advantage.
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a fast-growing international company with career development prospect. We offer 5 days’ work, attractive remuneration package and comprehensive fringe benefits to the right candidate.
Interested parties please send your full resume to the Human Resource Department at [email redacted, apply via Jobable]
Information provided will be treated with strict confidential and be used for the purpose of selection only.
|Career Level||Junior (less than 3 years)|