Location: Quarry Bay
• Responsible for month-end closing, accounts reconciliation and journal entries;
• Perform cash flow management and AP/AR;
• Prepare and review management regular and ad-hoc reports and analysis;
• Prepare tax and audit schedules;
• Assist in other daily accounting duties and other ad hoc assignment as required.
• Higher Diploma or above in Accountancy or similar discipline, partly qualified or qualified HKICPA / ACCA;
• Minimum 3 years’ experience or above in accounting;
• Auditing experience is preferred but not essential
• Preferably experience in Flex Account / SAP / Oracle and proficiency in MS Office applications;
• Good command of both written and spoken English, Mandarin and Cantonese;
• Detail-minded, -energetic, a quick learner and a good team player;
• Immediate availability highly preferred.
Candidates interested in this position can submit their resume with current and expected salary to the HR Manager via email to [email redacted, apply via Jobable] . To know more about us, please visit www.i-click.com.hk.
- Certified Public Accountant (HKICPA)
- Chartered Certified Accountant (ACCA)
- Account Reconciliation