Server Sales Representative
· Achieve/exceed Systems Servers objectives in your assigned territory
· Accurately forecast and communicate monthly, quarterly, and annual for business through pipeline management
· Develop comprehensive sales plans and strategies to achieve revenue targets
· Develop a comprehensive understanding of the competitive landscape.
· Generate active leads from new and existing clients
· In-depth presentations of IBM systems storage in person and on-line.
· Cultivate relationships with IBM third party partners.
· Write and executive proposals for potential clients
· Proactive and passion to work with dedication to client's success.
· Servers Solution Selling/Consultative Selling and prior experience required
· At least 3-5 years field sales experience in the storage industry
· Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills
· Proven, successful sales track record
· Good understanding of server technology market trends and market dynamics
· Successful experience in managing complex sales
· Lead as consultant and partner with clients to be able to build long-time client partnership.
|Career Level||Intermediate (3-6 years)|