Senior Delivery Partner Executive (DPE)
· Develops an understanding about the strategic direction of the Global account as it relates to function and business unit.
· Participates in and supports the tactical service delivery account plan and participates with the Client Partner Executive in strategic account planning, as appropriate.
· Understands client requirements and assists in setting program objectives.
· Learn and participate in IBM selling techniques to identify business opportunities with the client.
· Familiar with operational support requirements, service level objectives, measurement tracking, and able to accurately report status to appropriate levels of management.
· Performs service delivery Crisis Management, maintains an audit ready posture and meets all business control requirements.
· Manages global delivery resources and services, if applicable. Effectively meets commitments, able to identify issues and recommends appropriate trade off decisions.
· Understands and supports IBM's delivery strategy and can translate this into customer/account beneficial improvements.
· Proven track record of delivering and managing global & complex infrastructure projects, program management and team / people management.
· Having delivered a number of large successful Infrastructure related projects end-to-end.
· Technically aware and able to manage complex programme SI type jobs
· Professional qualifications/experience: PMI/PMP and ITIL
· Management certifications to IBM WW PMM level or equivalent (Prince 2, etc)
· Highly adaptable, good negotiation skills, excellent written and verbal communications skills and Confident.
· Other: knowledge of IBM if possible and able to rapidly build personal networks across the IBM organisation.
|Qualification||Project Management Professional (PMP)|