- Corporate Communications
- Information Security
- IT Security
Location: Hong Kong
- BS or MS in Computer Science, Information Security, Assurance, Audit, or other relevant majors. Non-degreed candidates will be considered provided significant professional experience can be demonstrated
- Solid understanding of Information protection and cyber security principles processes and practices.
- Three to five years security industry experience.
- Strong technical background and a passion for cyber security.
- Ability to master and optimize complex technical processes
- Ability to work on global, cross functional internal and external teams.
- Effective verbal and written communications. Proficiency in English and Mandarin is a plus.
- One or more relevant IT security certifications: CISSP, CCSP, CISA CISM
- One or more of the following certifications is a plus: ITIL, CobiT, PMP, ISO 27001 (Internal/Lead) Auditor.
|Career Level||Intermediate (3-6 years)|
|Qualification||Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP) - Security, Certified Information System Auditor (CISA), Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), ITIL Practitioner Level|
|Language||English, Mandarin (Putonghua)|