- Project Management
Project Manager, Cloud Professional Services
- project management responsibilities for the Cloud Professional Services team.
- ensures all projects are delivered on time within budget and project scope.
- coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects.
- develop project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility.
- manage changes to the project scope, project schedule and costs as needed.
- manage relationship with customers, stakeholders and vendors.
- perform regular review and assessment of project milestone, budget, delivery schedules, issues and risks.
- timely report and escalate to management as needed.
- perform other project related duties as assigned.
- solid background in project management skills
- good client-facing, communications, negotiation and presentation skills.
- previous IT project management experience preferred.
- banking and insurance industry experience preferred.
- self-starter, mature, discipline, and able to work under pressure.
- a positive mind and a good team work player
- experience to manage overseas resources.
- bachelor's degree in Computer Science, IT, Engineering, business management.