- SAP FICO
- Supply Chain Management
Package Solution Consultant
Location: Hong Kong
* Responsible for the translation of functional specifications to technical specifications, and documenting requirements
* Responsible for translating high-level business requirements into detailed function specifications, as well as managing requests for changes to the specifications
* Identify and provide advice on customization requirements for the selected solution to meet client’s business and work process requirements
* Develop functional specifications according to the confirmed design
* Provide functional guidance to development team
* Develop functional specifications on data conversion programs
* Provide requirements for data conversion and participate in data conversion activities and support data reconciliation procedures
* Coordinate areas of system testing, including preparation, execution and installation support to assure quality system changes.
* Resolve functional issues for the given functional area
* Assist clients in user acceptance test
* Responsible for the trainer program and training materials development
* Responsible for preparing test cases and scripts.
* Analyze and track issue progress with system team.
* Provide leadership and advice concerning integration issues where applicable.
* Assist in post go-live support in the areas of the project methodology, business knowledge and assistance, and problem-solving resolutions.
* Minimum of 2-3 end-to-end SAP project implementation/upgrading experience
* Sound knowledge of financial, procurement, supply chain management and process.
* Able to work under pressure and minimal supervision
* Good verbal and written communication skills
* Fluent in written English, Cantonese and Mandarin