Package Solution Consultant
Location: Hong Kong
- Participate in project work, including analysis requirements definition, design and testing, and conversion.
- Responsible for the translation of functional specifications to technical specifications, and documenting requirements.
- Responsible for translating high-level business requirements into detailed function specifications, as well as managing requests for changes to the specifications.
- Identify and provide advice on customization requirements for the selected solution to meet client’s business and work process requirements
- Develop functional specifications according to the confirmed design
- Provide functional guidance to development team
- Develop functional specifications on data conversion programs
- Provide requirements for data conversion and participate in data conversion activities and support data reconciliation procedures
- Coordinate areas of system testing, including preparation, execution and installation support to assure quality system changes.
- Resolve functional issues for the given functional area
- Assist clients in user acceptance test
- Responsible for the trainer program and training materials development
- Responsible for preparing test cases and scripts.
- Analyze and track issue progress with system team.
- Provide leadership and advice concerning integration issues where applicable.
- Assist in post go-live support in the areas of the project methodology, business knowledge and assistance, and problem-solving resolutions.