You may also like
Senior Catering Sales Manager
Harbour Plaza Hotels and Resorts
- Event Management
Sales Professional (Recruitment Day: February 28, 2019)
Tiffany & Co.
名貴女裝銷售員 Sales Associate Womenswear
- Contract Negotiation
- Microsoft Access
Named Account Reps (NAR) SaaS Software Sales
Location: Hong Kong
Experienced ‘New Account’ seller with strong SaaS, industry and domain skills in Marketing and Commerce solutions. In this job the seller would manage a ‘New Account’ territory that excludes existing Installed accounts with SaaS deployments from the same offering family. Seller would have full accountability for opportunity identification, progression, and closure of SaaS ‘New Logo’ clients in assigned territory. Seller will also receive credit for any upsell at these clients within the same Plan period.
Measures of success:
Measures of success:
Exceed New Logo Bookings (NLB) objectives by Identifying, Validating and Closing SaaS New Logo pipeline
- Client Satisfaction – onboarding plans are well conceived and well executed; maintain a positive Net Promoter Score in assigned territory
Develop, own and maintain the Executive client relationship, acting as an advocate and trusted resource, proactively mobilizing IBM resources (Services, Support, Sales, Product Mgmt. etc.. ) on behalf of the client; and creating a streamlined IBM client experience
- Effectively and independently deliver the IBM vision & value proposition for the given solution, demonstrating a keen understanding of market conditions, competitive landscape and clients’ business goals and pressures
- Demonstrate products, features and functions as a means to developing and progressing opportunities
- Drive focused education and activity for IBM SaaS offerings in competitive accounts with a focus on ‘winbacks’ or FIE wins.
- Handle the commercial aspects of the relationship such as contract negotiations with clients, working closely with the sales management, finance, and pricing where necessary
- Ensure clients have access to the right success Activities; onboarding programs, training, CSMs, services, support etc
- Anticipate factors that could impede customer satisfaction and work to remove roadblocks to client success
- Demonstrate effective use of heat maps, sales plays and unique offerings as a way to increase pipeline and drive new logo sales
- Maintain sales hygiene with accurate and timely forecasting for your book of business, leverage IBM Exec sponsors etc…
High School Diploma/GED
- At least 2-5 years’ experience in SaaS Sales
- Demonstrable Competitive or New Account Sales skills - looking for proven sales "hunters"
- At least 2-3 years’ selling Marketing or eCommerce solutions
|Education Level||Upper Secondary / Diploma|