Location: Hong Kong
Job descriptionWe are looking for an exceptional, experienced infrastructure consultant with a proven track record of results advising enterprise customer to deploy mobile related solutions, preferably with experience in FSS, Industrial Sector as well as General Business in China. The role reports directly to the GCG Infrastructure service Consulting service leader. Being part of the IBM Mobile consulting service Team provides an outstanding opportunity for the right individual.
Qualifications & Requirements:
• Strong academic background, with a bachelor’s degree in business or computer science
• 10 years+ experience in IT consulting, including :
- IT operation management system consulting / design / implementation of the project, and the practical experience of project management
- IT management consultation / design / implementation of the project, and the practical experience of project management
- Enterprise VDI system and service planning / design / implementation project experience
- Enterprise mobility system and service planning / design / implementation project experience
- Familiar with IT architecture planning and management method
- Familiar with IT risk management and audit method
- Familiar with IT management and governance methods and related models (Cobit, ITILv3)
- Experience with enterprise IT management / VDI / Mobility operations management is preferred
• First-hand knowledge of the mobile enterprise solution market.
• Consultative in style and the proven ability to sell at C-level.
• Excellent communication skills with the ability to interact with both senior business and IT managers within large enterprise organizations.
• Comfortable working in an entrepreneurial, high growth and pressurised environment.
• Must have an ability to grasp new technology concepts quickly and think creatively.
• Ability to identify and resolve objections and sales barriers quickly and with integrity.
• Highly self-motivated and driven. Competitive and target orientated but also a team player.
• Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills. Highly articulate with the ability quickly win the trust and confidence of colleagues, partners and clients at all levels.
• Hands-on in style and flexible in approach
- Bachelor's Degree
- English: Fluent
- Cantonese: Fluent
- IT Audit
- Project Management