Location: Hong Kong
Senior Managing Consultant, Electronics CoC
Senior Managing Consultants are expected to perform engagement activities ranging from pre-sales to sales to delivery as required by the sales team or Partners. They should have led the delivery of one or more work streams or multiple work products on major portions of large or medium engagements. They must possess the following skills:
- Project Profiles: Leads the delivery of one or more work streams or multiple work products on major portions of large or medium engagements. Experienced managing consultants may lead engagements independently and lead Project Management Office (PMO) activities.
- Sales & Proposal Management: Supports the Partner or Associate Partner in engagement pursuits: developing project objectives, scope, approach, timeline. Leads workstreams in a proposal.
- Project Delivery Tasks: Gather facts (through research, interviewing, surveys, etc.), analyze the client's business, draw conclusions, prepare final reports, and give presentations. Estimates and presents costs, schedules, and business risks associated with specific client situations
- Knowledge Management: Responsible for use and collection of intellectual capital throughout the engagement
- Competency: Proficient in consulting methodology's, key technologies, engagement support tools and have recognized expertise within competency area and/or industry
- Relationship Management: Works directly with clients at lower executive levels. Ability and potential to establish working relationships with key client personnel (at CxO level)
- Develop solutions that demonstrated growing expertise in a strategic industry by leveraging knowledge of best practices, trends and consistently met client expectations
- Adapt appropriate methods, tools, training courses, techniques and knowledge resources to complete tasks and deliver industry work products in multiple phases of a project
- Leverage knowledge and prior experience to develop, present and defend rational conclusions, sound recommendations and implementation strategies/plans
- Develop and implement industry solutions by applying detailed knowledge of a strategic industry
- Evaluate the practicality of industry-specific solutions while identifying strategy, process, or technology issues which impacted the project
- Electronics Industry Domain Skills: Proficient in any one or more of the Electronics industry areas mentioned below.
- Insight & Product Innovation
- Marketing, Sales & Service
- Supply Chain & Operations
- Enterprise Mobility, Cloud & Analytics
- IT-enabled Business Transformation
Client Interaction Skills
- International experience working with global customers.
- Personal interaction skills to serve top management at leading electronics companies.
- Strong business acumen.
- Must exhibit excellent oral and written communication, and strong leadership, project management, and teamwork skills with an ability to interact effectively with different levels of management.
- Possess excellent analytical skills, with the capability to perform sophisticated hypothesis-driven analyses
- Demonstrated a strong track record of solving complex business issues and delivering (internal or external) client satisfaction.
- Fluent in English and one other language (Asian or European)
- Business Transformation
- Project Management
- Relationship Management
- Supply Chain Management