Client Representative - Commercial
A qualified candidate is a professional with a strong business acumen who thrives on leading sales initiatives and closing business deals; is able to build long term professional relationships; manage customer satisfaction; and possesses the technical ability to help develop business solutions.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Experience should include:
• Sales Experience in the industry in particular dealing with complex deals
• Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal);
• Able to work in a team environment.
• Bachelor's Degree
• English: Fluent
The candidate should:
- Be a 'self starter;'
- Possess excellent people skills;
- Be a team player;
- Have a capacity to grasp technical details;
- Acts with a sense of urgency;
- Understand the critical importance of the Sales role to the continued success at IBM;
- Demonstrate a strong passion for Sales;
- Possess strong written and oral communication skills;
- Have a strong sense of ethics and values.
- Bachelor degree
- Experience/ knowledge in Agile Practice is a plus
- Self-motivated, self directed with strong sense of ownership and always act with integrity is a MUST
- Good communication skill in both Chinese and English