- Quality Assurance
Advisory I/T Specialist
Location: Hong Kong
* Overall technical responsibility for the success of all IBM Cloud software products related solution construction, implementation and system integration in a technology, industry or business specialty. Products included, but not limited to, WAS, WMQ, WMB, IIB, WODM, BPM, Worklight, Microservices, IBM Cloud Private, etc.
* Delivering new and complex high quality projects to customers in response to varying business requirements.
* Utilizing in-depth knowledge of leading-edge products and technology in conjunction with business skills to influence customers. Advice customers on system / application integration. As an IT Architect, lead the team to design and develop IBM Cloud based software solutions, customer engagement and consulting. As a Specialist, deep hands-on IBM Cloud software products skills in technical presales and project delivery capacity.
* Post sales as service specialist or consultant to deliver IBM Cloud software implementation service in customer projects. Working in a team, the employee will involve in different or all phases in software solution implementation works, such as requirement analysis, documentation, conduct workshops, architecture design, micro design, lead development, establish software foundation, quality assurance, performance tuning, perform end-to-end testing and more. Depending on the project scale and candidate’s skills, s/he may be assigned as project manager, team/technical lead where appropriate.
* Technical presales on IBM Cloud software solutions. Assessing customer needs and to uncover the business and technical requirements, take lead to formulate solution proposals with all or part of AIM products to fulfill customer requirements. This may include qualify opportunities, technical advice and proposal write-up, quantify the implementation efforts, and identify the resources, solution presentation to customers and so on.
* Work in multiple project assignments and technical presales simultaneously
* Degree holder of Computer Science
* At least 4 years of application development experience, with deep knowledge on Java development, J2EE application server
* Knowledge and experience on IBM Cloud software products, such as WAS, IIB, WMQ, WODM, Lombardi, WebSphere Process Server, Microservices, ICp, etc. Banking project experience or development lab experience is a plus.
* Well acquainted with application / system integration skills
* Passion for new technology, self-initiative, good team work and highly responsible
* Ability to articulate complex client needs and corresponding functionality in writing
* Tracked record in technical sales and project experience preferred
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
* Excellent command of both spoken and written English and Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin)
* Able to work independently as well as a good team player
|Career Level||Intermediate (3-6 years)|
|Language||English, Cantonese, Mandarin (Putonghua)|