You may also like
AM, Talent Acquisition
Talent Acquisition Manager (listed Co.)
HR Generalist (Financial Institution)
Assistant HR Manager (Contract, Luxury retail)
- Customer Service
Principal Trainer, Customer Experience (REF:CT-IT-PT)
Location: Southern District
Principal Trainer ensures all training and development activities are strategically linked to the organization’s new mission and vision. This key role in corporate training would lead a multi-functional project team to undertake the development and implementation of training programs in Greater China Region for achieving service excellence.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Recommend training strategies to Top Management on customer services excellence and increasing retail efficiency & effectiveness;
- Maintain a keen understanding of training trends, developments and best practices;
- Accomplish the latest teaching techniques to a corporate training environment;
- Research training needs and initiatives to develop new training programs or improve existing ones;
- Execute training programs for front line employees and middle management (in both lecture and on-site coaching);
- Evaluate the effectiveness of various training programs and provide recommendations for improvement;
- Identify monitoring measures to ensure that employees are performing job duties according to training standards;
- Prepare training materials and presentations with the approval of management;
- Develop services policies and SOP;
- Work with various stakeholders on training program schedule;
- Conduct regular shop audits and performance reviews.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Hospitality, Business Administration, or related discipline;
- Minimum 5 years of experience in instructional design, SOP development and training delivery or any equivalent combination of education, training and experience;
- Solid exposure in Luxury Retail, Airline, Private Club and Hospitality industry preferred;
- Training & Development certificate holders are encouraged to apply.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- A compelling public speaker.
- Ability to maintain program vibrant and engage trainees in discussions.
- Knowledge of terminology to drive customer services excellence.
- Passionate about service excellence and work efficiency.
- Exceptional management, problem solving skills, communication & interpersonal skills.
Competitive remuneration and benefit package will be offered to the right candidate. Please submit your application on I.T Career or by Email to [email redacted, apply via Jobable]
All data collected is for recruitment purpose only.
Sure you want to know more about our company and brands, simply follow our
CAREER SITE at http://career.ithk.com
WEBSITE at http://www.ithk.com
FACEBOOK at http://www.facebook.com/I.Ttheofficialpage
INSTAGRAM at http://instagram.com/ithk
WEIBO at http://e.weibo.com/ithongkong
|Career Level||Intermediate (3-6 years)|