- Adobe Illustrator
- Adobe Photoshop
- Concept Development
- Graphic Design
- Quality Control
Creative Designer - Visual Merchandising (REF : CT-IT-CD-VM)
Location: Southern District
- Primarily manage store visual merchandising;
- Prepare and set-up all visual merchandising and promotional displays for promotional program, seasonal change and ad-hoc events
- Maintain and upkeep all visual merchandising materials at stores regularly
- Assist in sourcing and liaison with suppliers for the ordering, delivering and producing of materials relating to all visual merchandising
- Assist in setting up and coordinates new store opening and store upgrading
- Work closely in team for concept development, execution and all creative deliberation
- Plus supporting in the development of artwork for various marketing materials such as print ad, brochure, packaging, POP, flyer, poster and etc.
- Liaise and coordinate with external agencies, vendors and etc for print/production and quality control.
- At least Diploma in Art/Design/Creative Multimedia or equivalent.
- Minimum 2 to 4 years working experience in design industry.
- Knowledge in Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop.
- Knowledge in Graphic Design will be an added advantage.
- Responsible, positive and good working attitude.
- Able to think out-of-the-box, express creativity, accustomed to high demands and changing requests.
- Willing to work & travel in PRC
Competitive remuneration and benefit package will be offered to the right candidate. Please send your full resume quoting job reference number with expected salary to the Human Resources Department, 31/F., Tower A, SouthMark, 11 Yip Hing Street, Wong Chuk Hang, Hong Kong or Email to [email redacted, apply via Jobable]
All data collected is for recruitment purpose only.
Sure you want to know more about our company and brands, simply follow our
WEBSITE at http://www.ithk.com
FACEBOOK at http://www.facebook.com/I.Ttheofficialpage
INSTAGRAM at http://instagram.com/ithk
WEIBO at http://e.weibo.com/ithongkong