You may also like
Project Lead x 1, Project Coordinator x 1 (Banking)
- Application Development
- Credit Risk
IT Manager / Business Analyst
Bank of China
- Application Development
- Big Data
Senior Business Analyst (EST)
Hang Lung Properties
Assistant Business Analyst
- Business Analytics
- Change Management
- Process Improvement
- Project Management
- Project Planning
- Quality Assurance
- Relationship Management
- User Acceptance Testing
- User Experience (UX)
Business Analyst – CRM (REF:CT-IT-BA)
Location: Southern District
Accountabilities – Key Result Areas
- The suitable Business Analyst will have extensive experience with CRM systems on an enterprise scale, with a proven capability of mapping complex existing systems and evaluating functionality and customer/user experience. This is a highly challenging position which will require a tactful approach, engaging and influencing stakeholders at all levels across the business.
- Extensive experience within CRM projects (ideally MS Dynamics) - to roll out, migrate as well as integrate.
- Understand business process management and business requirements of internal and external clients and translating them to functional requirements for Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
- Work very closely with Business Partners, BI & Analytics, Claims, and Service Delivery teams to create and obtain signoff of business requirements (BRD) and then partner closely with IT team for creation of functional business requirements (FRD), Functional Design, and System Testing.
- Develop an extensive knowledge of the systems that support the business units to understand the impact of system changes.
- Facilitate requirements gathering, process mapping workshops, and review sessions with functional owners and end-user representatives, capture meeting minutes and follow up action items with key stakeholders.
- Acting as an interface between business units, technology teams and support teams.
- Gather feedback from key stakeholders to influence solution design and approach, and lead prioritization of requirements.
- Participate in end to end implementation planning including project management, issue management, communication and change management.
- Write and review QA and UAT test scripts.
- Manage UAT with end users including coordination and user acceptance signoff.
- Prepare user documentation and training documentation as necessary.
- Leverage business knowledge and expertise to drive business process improvements.
- Accountable for the timely delivery of projects as per established roadmaps by working closely with the business teams, Project Manager and creating a BA project plan.
- Communicate regularly with the project team to provide appropriate requirements related status and clarifications and manage scope creep.
Experience / Qualification Requirements
- Undergraduate degree in information systems, business administration, related field, or equivalent work experience
- 3+ years of experience as an IT business analyst on an enterprise level solution
- Preferred Dynamics 365 CRM experience, or another customer relationship management equivalent, such as Salesforce
- Self-starter and able to work with minimal direction
- Demonstrate leadership, critical thinking, negotiation, facilitation, problem solving, decision making, strategic and analytical skills
- Strong facilitator; adept at running meetings, soliciting and managing requirements and balancing priorities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; able to adjust style and approach to meet audience needs
- Results driven and understands how to evaluate and deliver business value
- Desire to become an expert in multiple functional areas and technical domains
- Understand technical and non-technical details, bridging the gap for technical and business teams
Competitive remuneration and benefit package will be offered to the right candidate. Please submit your application on I.T Career or by Email to [email redacted, apply via Jobable]
All data collected is for recruitment purpose only.
Sure you want to know more about our company and brands, simply follow our
CAREER SITE at http://career.ithk.com
WEBSITE at http://www.ithk.com
FACEBOOK at http://www.facebook.com/I.Ttheofficialpage
INSTAGRAM at http://instagram.com/ithk
WEIBO at http://e.weibo.com/ithongkong
|Career Level||Intermediate (3-6 years)|