- Adobe Illustrator
- Adobe Photoshop
- Concept Development
- Graphic Design
- Project Management
- Quality Control
Assistant Visual Merchandiser (REF : CT-IT-AVM)
Location: Southern District
Accountabilities – Key Result Areas
- Design, develop and execute all visual merchandising and promotional displays for promotional program, seasonal change and ad-hoc events
- Maintain and upkeep all visual merchandising materials at stores regularly
- Assist in sourcing, negotiation and liaison with suppliers for the ordering, delivering and producing of materials, and set up relating to all visual merchandising
- Assist in setting up and coordinates new store opening and store upgrading
- Work closely in team for concept development, execution and all creative deliberation
- Support graphic design and development of artwork for various marketing materials such as print ad, brochure, packaging, POP, flyer, poster and etc.
- Liaise and coordinate with external agencies and vendors for print/production and quality control.
- Project management of all VM initiatives including windows, seasonal brand imagery, LED screens, POS and merchandise presentations all to be delivered in store, on time and on budget
- Enhance aesthetic appeal of shop front windows and in-store displays to promote new product launches, festive and seasonal themes including deliver regular floor moves, window installations, and mannequins styling, etc.
Experience / Qualification Requirements
- Degree holder in visual merchandising and design related discipline
- At least 1 - 2 years experience in fashion industry, with solid experience in visual design, window set up, interior displays and space utilization
- Proficient design software skills such as Illustrator, Photoshop, AutoCAD, etc.
- Creative and possess good knowledge and sense of fashion, accessories, color trends and styling
- Be passionate about the brand’s identity, with personal charisma and good understanding of the dynamics of the fashion industry
- Communicative and be able to collaborate with business teams to achieve brand objectives
- Candidates with less experience will be considered as Visual Merchandising Coordinator.
Competitive remuneration and benefit package will be offered to the right candidate. Please submit your application on I.T Career or by Email to [email redacted, apply via Jobable]
All data collected is for recruitment purpose only.
Sure you want to know more about our company and brands, simply follow our
CAREER SITE at http://career.ithk.com
WEBSITE at http://www.ithk.com
FACEBOOK at http://www.facebook.com/I.Ttheofficialpage
INSTAGRAM at http://instagram.com/ithk
WEIBO at http://e.weibo.com/ithongkong