Senior Marketing Officer
Posted on 01 Jun, 2016
The incumbent will be responsible to implement effective and efficient marketing plans in supporting the retail leasing portfolio strategy, to generate detailed tactics to ensure excellent execution of marketing programs and promotional collaterals. He/she is also required to manage external agencies and vendors to facilitate the smooth implementation of the marketing programs. Besides, he/she will build rapport with tenants via constant cooperation and frequent dialogue. In addition, he/she will support the program evaluation, expense control, internal coordination, market researches, asset enhancement and ad-hoc projects, including leading sub-projects.
- Degree holder with 4-5 years’ marketing and communications experience.
- Experience in advertising agencies and/or retail marketing would be a definite advantage.
- Strong communication, interpersonal, project management and data analysis skills.
- Self-initiative, creative and detail-oriented.
- Strong sense of responsibility and eager to learn.
- Good in both written and spoken English and Chinese.
- Willing to work on weekends and public holidays.
- Be a team player.
- Candidates with less experience will be considered as Marketing Officer.
|Career Level||Intermediate (3-6 years)|