Posted on 01 Jun, 2016
- You will be responsible for supervising day-to-day security services to a designated cluster of buildings within the portfolio.
- You are required to monitor the staff’s performance and ensure quality services are delivered on time to our tenants and customers.
- F.5 with Security Personnel Permit
- Minimum 6 years’ security experience of which 2 years at supervisory level
- Good leadership and interpersonal skills
- Good in spoken and written English and Chinese
- With PC knowledge
- Willing to work on shift and on call
- Microsoft Excel