You may also like
Technical Services Engineer (Component Engineering)
Hong Kong Aircraft Engineering (HAECO)
Transaction Advisory Services - Financial Services-Operational Transaction Services - Senior Manager/ Manager
Ernst & Young (EY)
- Asset Allocation
Technical Services Officer
- Adobe Air
CIB – Treasury Services – Technical Implementation Manager (Hong Kong) - Vice President
JPMorgan Chase Bank
- Cash Management
Technical Officer / Assistant Technical Officer
Nan Fung Group
- Building Services
- Inventory Management
- Property Management
- Staff Management
- Technical Support
Manager, Technical Services
Posted on 01 Aug, 2018
- Manage building maintenance staff and works of the Technical Services Department and lead technical staff to deliver safe, reliable and cost effective operation and maintenance services in building maintenance aspects.
- Establish operation and maintenance plans and manage the associated works to meet the above objectives.
- Support Senior Manager, Technical Services to establish and implement plans for safety / health / environmental / sustainability issues to inline with company and departmental objectives.
- Perform staff management to meet organization and company needs.
- Provide technical support to Business Units, Property Management Department and other Departments with respect to general building issues including tenant fitting out / reinstatement, minor alteration and modification works and input on new developments.
- Plan and manage maintenance works with respect to building maintenance.
- Periodically review and audit of building maintenance conditions for recommending and implementing works to maintain the required quality standards and conditions.
- Periodically review and update of maintenance procedures and systems related to building maintenance.
- Compile and manage budget plans for works and O&M.
- Manage procurement, contracts and projects / works under the portfolio of the Technical Services Department.
- Manage and handle technical issues / works.
- Degree holder in building surveying, building studies or related discipline
- MRICS / MHKIS or equivalent professional qualification is preferred
- Minimum 10 years’ relevant experience in property management or development company with 5 years at supervisory level
- Strong sense of responsibility
- Self-motivated and able to work under pressure
- Good interpersonal and communication skill
- Good PC skills
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese
- Candidates with less experience will be considered as Assistant Manager, Technical Services (Building Maintenance)
|Career Level||Lead (more than 10 years)|