- Contract Management
- Cost Control
- Risk Management
Assistant Project Manager
Posted on 01 Mar, 2017
You will assist project managers in overall planning, management and implementation of Group development and asset enhancement projects, including but not limited to the following responsibilities:
- Liaison with different departments in formulation of project brief and establishment of user requirements.
- Preparation of project programme with regular monitoring.
- Procurement of consultancy services and works contracts with cost control team.
- Coordination with consultants and contractors for design and construction matters.
- Management of consultants’ and contractors’ performance in executing their duties.
- Review of building plans and design details with management in statutory approval process.
- Preparation and regular monitoring of project cost plan with cost control team.
- Monitoring of site progress and management of works quality with construction management team.
- Assist in contract administration when necessary.
- Assist in project risk management and value management.
- Handover management of completed development or asset enhancement projects to building operators.
- Degree in Architecture or Building Surveying or equivalent.
- Minimum 5 years working experience on building projects with property developer or consultant firm. Previous working experience of asset enhancement projects in high-end commercial properties is preferable.
- A corporate member of HKIA or HKIS or equivalent is preferable but not compulsory.
- Pro-active, able to work under pressure and commit to project delivery.
- Creative with good communication and management skills.
- Fluent in both spoken and written English and Chinese.
|Career Level||Intermediate (3-6 years)|
|Qualification||Member, The Hong Kong Institute of Surveyors (MHKIS), Member, Hong Kong Institute of Architects (HKIA)|