Assistant Leasing Officer
Posted on 01 Nov, 2016
You will assist the Leasing Manager in handling all leasing activities of an office portfolio, including new letting, tenancy renewal, market research, lease administration, preparation of lease agreement, budget preparation, tenancy administration as well as new development project.
- Univeristy graduate preferably in Real Estate / Surveying with minimum 2 years’ relevant office leasing experience
- Strong business sense, good presentation and analytical skills
- Good communication and negotiation skills
- Proactive and possess drive for excellence
- High proficiency in both spoken and written English and Chinese
- Fresh graduates in Real Estate / Surveying will also be considered.
- Market Research