- First Aid
Location: CN-91-Hong Kong
The Security Officer is accountable for assisting to ensure that the practical application of security measures, which will include the well-being of colleagues and guests, is according to the agreed policies, procedures and objectives. Some of the key processes include but are not limited to:
- responsible for carrying out frequent patrols of all guest floors, public and service areas
- responsible for ensuring guest rooms, offices, service cupboards and any other appropriate doors are locked and free of fire and health hazards
- accountable for initiating procedures in the event of crime
- responsible for investigating all accidents and injuries
- responsible for ensuring no unauthorised persons enter the company premises and to ensure that all persons properly seeking admission are courteously received an assisted
- accountable for reporting all thefts and criminal offences occurring in the Hotel
- responsible for reporting all breaches of safety regulations including smoking restrictions and prevention of accidents
We are looking for a people focused, team player, curious and proactive Security Officer. With your natural social skills, smart appearance and your passion to achieve the best, you will be part of a strong, fun and vibrant team.
- The successful candidate will have good working knowledge of fire fighting equipment and procedures and be computer literate.
- Preferably with good knowledge of current laws and legislations, a good working knowledge of CCTV and be certified and First Aid.
- Previous experience working in the same or similar role in a five star hotel environment is desired.