- First Aid
Location: CN-91-Hong Kong
You will be responsible for overseeing and ensuring the smooth operations of the security aspect of the entire hotel.
Coordinates ongoing ad-hoc patrols of guest floors, public areas, outlets, offices and all other areas within and around the hotel as specified in the Security Operations Manual.
Conducts vulnerability assessments in conjunction with Heads of Department to identify potential risk issues and liability factors, proposing corrective measures where necessary.
Establishes operational procedures for activities such as fire prevention and fire fighting; monitoring of personnel involved with classified information, and investigation of accidents and criminal acts.
- Qualification in Security and Safety Management desirable.
- Proficiency of MS Office and Email.
- Sound knowledge and hands on experience in Safety
and Security Management such as guards deployment and property patrol,
emergency response, fire safety, CCTV, etc.
- Qualified in first-aid and equipment.
- Good trainer, able to facilitate at all levels.
- Minimum two years experience as Security Manager in a large organisation.
- Essential knowledge of Travel and Hotel industry.