- Arranging Meetings
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Outlook
- Microsoft Powerpoint
- Microsoft Word
Reception Host/Administrative Assistant
Location: CN-Hong Kong S.A.R.
Hyatt is a global leading hospitality company with over 700+ managed and franchised properties worldwide. Our mission is to provide authentic hospitality in pursuit of our goal of becoming the most preferred brand in each segment that we serve for our colleagues, guests, and owners. We are looking for Reception Host/Administrative Assistant who is multi-tasked, culturally-diverse and enjoys people interaction.
As a Reception Host/Administrative Assistant, this position will report to respective functional head based in Hyatt International Asia Pacific regional office in Hong Kong. This role provides assistant to mann the reception, public areas, meeting rooms whilst also provide administrative support to some functional heads.
The duties and responsibilities of the Reception Host/Administrative Assistant will include:
- Welcome visitors by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or referring inquiries
- Direct visitors by maintaining colleague and department directories
- Maintain information systems i.e. contact lists, intranet
- Assist in organize and schedule meetings/appointments
- Prepare meeting and training rooms when necessary
- Sorts and distributes mail to respective colleagues/departments
- Liaise with department assistants and handle administrative arrangement i.e. travel plan, etc.
- Assist in variety office administrative tasks; administrative support to some functional heads i.e. preparing PowerPoint presentations, report templates, coordination and consolidation of surveys
- Assist in preparing regular reports i.e. invoicing, calendar, and functional reports
- Assist to liaise/communicate/coordinate with respective functional heads on regional matter whenever is needed
We are looking for candidates who have:
- Prior experience with a receptionist or in related field
- Experience with administrative and clerical procedures
- Highly motivated, solution-oriented self-starter with adaptable teamwork style
- Ability to communicate effectively and connect with colleagues/guests at all levels
- Ability to work independently to support the administration in multiple functions; attention to details, discretion in handling matters of confidentiality
- Excellent written and verbal communication bilingually in both English and Chinese
- Good time and task management skills
- Proficient in computer skills; MS Office applications including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
Hyatt Hotels Corporation is global hospitality company headquartered in Chicago, IL. Hyatt employs 100,000+ associates worldwide and has revenues ~4.7B annually. Hyatt has been recognized one of the top 100 companies to work 203 thru 2017. https://www.greatplacetowork.com/best-workplaces/100-best/2018