You may also like
Core Business Services - Brand, Marketing and Communications - Asia-Pacific Financial Services Program Manager (7-month contract)
Ernst & Young (EY)
Multiple Opening - Shopping mall C.S. & Office building C.S.
- Customer Service
Anticipated Openings for CIB – Investment Banking Analyst / Associate – China Team
JPMorgan Chase Bank
- Deal Origination
Gestionnaire Coordination Reassurance - CDD - (F / H)
- Corporate Communications
- Microsoft Powerpoint
Manager Pre-Opening Coordination - Openings and Transitions, Asia Pacific
Location: CN-91-Hong Kong
As Manager Pre-Opening Coordination – Openings and Transitions, Asia Pacific, this position will report to Regional Vice President – Openings and Transitions, Asia Pacific. The incumbent will be responsible for the coordination and preparation of all pre-opening workshops, meetings and related agenda. This position will play an active liaison role with regard to the communication between Hyatt and hotel owners, and are expected to collaborate extensively with Hyatt’s internal constituents to prepare presentation and timelines for ownership and other requirement. Coordination with actions from monthly pre-opening calls.
This role will also include the coordination of all travel and charge out expenses of the Openings and Transitions team.
The duties and responsibilities of the Manager Pre-Opening Coordination – Openings and Transitions, Asia Pacific will include:
- Establish a productive and effective relationship with all Openings and Transitions team members.
- Responsible for coordination and preparation of meetings and workshops.
- Plays an active role in hotel and owner communications.
- Prepare pre-opening presentations, and timelines for hotel owners.
- Coordinate for monthly pre-opening calls as well as monthly GM reports and project reports.
- Schedule all pre-opening workshops and communicate will attendees.
- Ensure hotel owners are well informed with regard to any changes in pre-established timelines.
- Demonstrate a commitment to Hyatt’s core value.
- 3+ years’ experience working in hotels is preferred.
- Works collaboratively – excellent manager of third party and internal resources to achieve a collective goal. Can rally resources to get things done as well as monitors and manages timelines effectively.
- Able to work in a deadline and performance oriented environment.
- Relates well to all kinds of people up, down, laterally, inside and outside the organization; builds appropriate rapport, builds constructive and effective relationships.
- Good balance of process and outcomes focus.
- Comfortable to work independently; self-starter.
- Bachelor Degree
Other Skills and Requirements
- Microsoft Office Suite.
- PowerPoint Presentations.
- Hotel management systems.
- Pre-opening toolkit.
- Effective communication and coordination skills.
Hyatt Hotels Corporation is global hospitality company headquartered in Chicago, IL. Hyatt employs 100,000+ associates worldwide and has revenues ~4.7B annually. Hyatt has been recognized one of the top 100 companies to work 203 thru 2017. https://www.greatplacetowork.com/best-workplaces/100-best/2018
|Career Level||Intermediate (3-6 years)|