You may also like
Senior Officer / Assistant HR Manager(Generalist, SME MNC Retail)
HR Manager - System Focus
- Campaign Management
- Management Consulting
- Campaign Management
- Employee Relations
Assistant Human Resources Manager / Human Resources Manager (Talent Acquisition)
Bank of China
- Microsoft Excel
Assistant Human Resources Manager / Manager - Performance and Rewards
Bank of China
- Compensation and Benefits
- Performance Management
- Succession Planning
HR Business Partner
Location: CN-91-Hong Kong
Hyatt is a global leading hospitality company with over 700+ managed and franchised properties worldwide. Our mission is to provide authentic hospitality in pursuit of our goal of becoming the most preferred brand in each segment that we serve for our colleagues, guests, and owners. Hyatt International Asia Pacific regional office in Hong Kong is looking for two seasoned, talented and experienced HR Business Partners, reporting to the Vice President Human Resources, Asia Pacific.
As one of the HR Business Partners, you will partner with the regional business leaders and the Human Resources team to establish and implement various HR strategies/tactics that foster the organization and people development for the region including hotels and offices. The HR Business Partner serves as a liaison between the business line and HR to assess human resources needs focusing on talent sourcing, learning and management development, total rewards, performance management, and various strategic HR functions. To be successful, you will require to have the ability to establish/execute HR priorities and operating mechanisms to drive change and support the company’s strategy to build leadership capability, customer connectivity with agility, accountability and inclusion. You will also need excellent communication skills, strategic thinking, planning and execution ability, and the agility to function in a fast paced and experience focused environment.
The duties and responsibilities of the HR Business Partners will include:
- Work with leaders to develop and implement various assigned HR functions and solutions in order to achieve strategic business initiatives and deliver results.
- Partner with regional and area leaders on workforce planning, succession planning, and skills assessment, and any HR key initiatives.
- Review and analyze data to identify trends and recommend/execute solutions to improve performance, talent acquisition, retention, and colleague experience.
- Assess training needs and conduct 1:1 and/or group management training sessions.
- Provide management coaching to build leadership capabilities to address and resolve colleague issues.
- Implement/administer/interpret corporate policies/programs/procedure.
- Partner with managers to acquire, retain, develop and cultivate talents to achieve their fullest potential.
- Provide compensation support including salary planning, salary actions, promotions and job re-levelling as appropriate.
- Take on any relevant HR projects as business requires.
We are looking for candidates who have:
- Degree preferably in Human Resources of Business related discipline
- At least 5 years of experience in HR leadership or management role, ideally in large scale service or related industry that focuses on people
- Commercially savvy individual with proven Human Resources Business Partnering experience, with a strong track record of delivering sound results
- Experience in HR COE experience (Learning & Development, Recruitment, Compensation & Benefits) is a plus
- Ability to influence and partner with different levels of the organization to achieve results
- Strong business and HR acumen, including strong problem solving skills, critical thinking, and self-initiative
- Demonstrated ability to coach managers and supervisors to use company best practices for maximum effectiveness
- Excellent written and verbal communication bilingually in both Chinese (Mandarin Chinese) and English
- Interpersonal and consulting skills; High quality document and report preparation
Hyatt Hotels Corporation is global hospitality company headquartered in Chicago, IL. Hyatt employs 100,000+ associates worldwide and has revenues ~4.7B annually. Hyatt has been recognized one of the top 100 companies to work 203 thru 2017. https://www.greatplacetowork.com/best-workplaces/100-best/2018
|Career Level||Intermediate (3-6 years)|
|Language||English, Cantonese, Mandarin (Putonghua)|