- Corporate Communications
- Customer Service
- Inventory Management
Guest Services Officer - Cafe
Location: CN-91-Hong Kong
You will be responsible to provide an excellent and consistent level of service to your customers
- To greet and seat all guests, and wish them goodbye on their departure, providing them with courteous, professional, efficient and flexible service that supports the outlet’s operating concept, brand promise and Hyatt International standards.
- Assists with receiving guests in the hotel's restaurants, manages the inventory of the outlet, and assists the service staff whenever necessary.
- To take and manage reservations and table assignments as prescribed by the Outlet Manager.
- Holds Diploma/Certificate in Hospitality or Tourism Management desirable.
- Basic Computer Skills and Cashiering Skills.
- Minimum 2 years work experience in hotel operations.
- Basic Food and Beverage service skills.
- Good customer service, communications and interpersonal skills are a must.
|Education Level||Higher Diploma / Associate Degree|