- Data Mining
- Microsoft Powerpoint
- Technical Support
Guest Experience Insights Manager
Location: CN-Hong Kong S.A.R.
The primary purpose of this position is to ensure the voice of the guest is heard throughout Hyatt leveraging survey and online review data to bring analytics to life, and make it actionable for hotels to deliver enhanced and brand-led guest experiences.
This person will support the ongoing internal guest and meeting planner surveys. This will include providing technical support and trainings, conducting deep dives into hotel guest feedback to identify key drivers, risks, and opportunities; and delivering data intelligence and best practices to hotels’ operation specialists.
Under the supervision of the Director of Guest Experience Research, the selected candidate will engage with all levels of the organization as well as hotel leadership and department heads. This is a regional role based in Hong Kong to support the needs of the Asia Pacific region.
QualificationsDesired Skills and Experience
• Degree holder in Business Administration / Marketing / Statistics or related discipline
• Minimum 6 years' of relevant experience, preferably in sales & marketing, business analysis & management reporting
• A self-starter who takes initiative and doesn’t wait to be told what to do
• Analytical rigor & strategic thinking ability
• Demonstrate high quality/accuracy standards
• Strong business sense to comprehend business needs and to identify actionable recommendations
• An influential communicator with strong logic and presentation skills
• Excellent command of English. Ability in Mandarin language is preferred
• Advanced PowerPoint & Excel skills. Knowledge of data mining/ statistical software a plus.
|Career Level||Senior (6-10 years)|
|Language||English, Mandarin (Putonghua)|