You may also like
Events Executive (96278)
Senior Events Manager (93346)
Technical Officer (Ref. 17012507-E3)
The Hong Kong Polytechnic University
- Technical Support
- Corporate Strategy
- Customer Service
- Financial Reporting
Event Service Manager
Location: CN-Hong Kong S.A.R.
- You will be responsible for the efficient running of the department in line with Hyatt International's Corporate Strategies and brand standards, whilst meeting associate, guest and owner expectations.
- To ensure the efficient and economic operation of the Conferences and Event Service Department in support of all other operating Departments, supplying services as required to the entire operation.
- To function as the Business Manager and a Marketing Specialist for the Food & Beverage Department, overlooking the banquets and conference facilities and operation in the hotel.
- University Degree/Diploma in Hospitality Management specialising in Food and Beverage Management
- Excellent customer service and Food and Beverage service skills
- Familiar with wine styles and grape varieties and other beverage items
- Well developed computer skills particularly in the use of MS Office, email and Micros
- Good trainer, able to facilitate at all levels
- Comprehensive knowledge of business needs, financial reporting and productivity requirements
- Minimum 2 years work experience as Banquet Service Manager or 4 years as Assistant Banquet Service Manager in a hotel or large restaurant with good standards
|Education Level||Higher Diploma / Associate Degree|