- Corporate Strategy
- Event Management
Event Sales Manager / Event Planning Manager
Location: CN-91-Hong Kong
- You will be responsible for the efficient running of the department in line with Hyatt International's Corporate Strategies and brand standards, whilst meeting associate, guest and owner expectations.
- To assist the Director of Events in the implementation of all Policies & Procedures specific to Events and Convention Service.
- Ideally with a relevant degree or diploma in Hospitality or Tourism management.
- Minimum 2 years work experience as Assistant Event Mananger / Event Manager in a luxury international brand hotel.
- Good operational, administrative and interpersonal skills are a must.
- Good understanding of selling techniques and banquet knowledge.
- Computer skills in MS Office, email, Fidelio/Delphi/RESERVE will be an asset.
|Education Level||Higher Diploma / Associate Degree|