- Microsoft Access
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Powerpoint
- Microsoft Word
Director of Feasibility and Development Finance
Location: CN-Hong Kong S.A.R.
The duties and responsibilities of the Director of Feasibility and Development Finance will include:
- Prepare pro formas for proposed Hyatt Hotels Corporations (HHC) deals within Asia Pacific.
- Assist as appropriate in preparing relevant committee memos and other development-related presentations.
- Assist developers in evaluating, structuring, and negotiating transactions, which involve various forms of HHC participation with multiple.
- Provide analysis and recommendations that support ad hoc projects.
- BA /BS in Finance or Hospitality.
- 8-10 years hotel underwriting or operations analysis experience required.
- Hospitality feasibility experience with a brand / operator or consultancy firm.
- Fluent in English and Mandarin, both oral and written.
- Pro forma experience desired.
- Valuation experience desired.
- Sound computer skills including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and preferably Microsoft Access.
- Strong excel modeling skills and ability to draft memos and presentations.
- Deep knowledge of the hotel industry-brands and market positioning, market drivers, operations, and performance metrics.
- Ability to manage multiple overlapping assignments and deadlines.
- Strong people skills and leadership traits.
- Excellent analytical ability to understand market trends.
Hyatt Hotels Corporation is global hospitality company headquartered in Chicago, IL. Hyatt employs 100,000+ associates worldwide and has revenues ~4.7B annually. Hyatt has been recognized one of the top 100 companies to work 203 thru 2017. https://www.greatplacetowork.com/best-workplaces/100-best/2018
|Career Level||Senior (6-10 years)|
|Language||English, Mandarin (Putonghua)|