You may also like
Core Business Services – Finance – Finance System and Data Analyst (6 - 9 month contract)
Ernst & Young (EY)
Director, Learning and Development
The Walt Disney
- Process Improvement
SENIOR FINANCING MANAGER / Corporate Finance – corporate banking / financial service / in house corporate finance team
- Cash Flow Management
Project Manager (Supply Chain Finance / Trade Finance)
Bank of China
- Business Modeling
- Crisis Management
Corporate Finance- Global Real Estate Finance Controller – Associate
JPMorgan Chase Bank
- Balance Sheets
- Microsoft Access
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Powerpoint
- Microsoft Word
Director of Feasibility and Development Finance
Location: CN-Hong Kong S.A.R.
As Director of Feasibility and Development Finance, this position will report to Regional Director, Feasibility and Development Finance. This position will provide support to Asia Pacific Feasibility Development Office and other key departments by (i) preparing pro formas and (ii) analysing, structuring, evaluating, and negotiating a wide range of business issues and potential transactions, focusing specifically on the impact of the issue/deal on the economics of Hyatt Hotels Corporation (HHC) and its partners.
The duties and responsibilities of the Director of Feasibility and Development Finance will include:
- Prepare pro formas for proposed Hyatt Hotels Corporations (HHC) deals within Asia Pacific.
- Assist as appropriate in preparing relevant committee memos and other development-related presentations.
- Assist developers in evaluating, structuring, and negotiating transactions, which involve various forms of HHC participation with multiple.
- Provide analysis and recommendations that support ad hoc projects.
- BA /BS in Finance or Hospitality.
- 8-10 years hotel underwriting or operations analysis experience required.
- Hospitality feasibility experience with a brand / operator or consultancy firm.
- Fluent in English and Mandarin, both oral and written.
- Pro forma experience desired.
- Valuation experience desired.
- Sound computer skills including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and preferably Microsoft Access.
- Strong excel modeling skills and ability to draft memos and presentations.
- Deep knowledge of the hotel industry-brands and market positioning, market drivers, operations, and performance metrics.
- Ability to manage multiple overlapping assignments and deadlines.
- Strong people skills and leadership traits.
- Excellent analytical ability to understand market trends.
Hyatt Hotels Corporation is global hospitality company headquartered in Chicago, IL. Hyatt employs 100,000+ associates worldwide and has revenues ~4.7B annually. Hyatt has been recognized one of the top 100 companies to work 203 thru 2017. https://www.greatplacetowork.com/best-workplaces/100-best/2018
|Career Level||Senior (6-10 years)|
|Language||English, Mandarin (Putonghua)|