- Digital Media
- Google Analytics
Director of Digital Marketing / Digital Marketing Manager
Location: CN-91-Hong Kong
Ideal candidate: Senior digital marketing professional seeking significant career progression, staying positive in face of challenges
- Multi-brand & Tri-property Exposure
- Promote synergy and aligned goals across different teams
- Enterprise Technology
In this new role as a cluster leader, you will be actively spearheading digital marketing and e-commerce activities for Grand Hyatt Hong Kong, Hyatt Regency Hong Kong, Tsim Sha Tsui, and Hyatt Regency Hong Kong, Sha Tin.
You will inherit a dynamic team of specialists working on a broad range of projects specific to the business needs of each hotel, and at the same time, working towards the ultimate goal of maximizing the performance of the 3 hotels’ digital channels, as well as online advertising efforts across web, mobile and social media.
- Manage all digital marketing, e-commerce projects from inception to on-going delivery including hands-on execution
- Define objectives and points of measurement in collaboration with the Marketing and Revenue teams of all 3 hotels
- Analyze post-project data, identify areas for improvement and actionable insights, to best-suit the common goals of all 3 hotels
- Develop and grow the team through mentoring and training
- Possess excellent communication skills, especially important when balancing the priorities and needs of 3 hotels, as well as the regional team.
- Good experience in managing multiple stakeholders and client servicing.
- Minimum 5 years of hands-on planning and analytics experience in digital media.
- Solid technical skills in using Google Analytics and/or Adobe Analytics, Google Adwords, Adobe CQ5.
- Good experience in developing visualized reports; proficient in Microsoft Office applications.
- Preferably a degree in marketing or business management.
- Fluent in spoken and written English and Chinese preferred.
- A fun and engaging person.
|Career Level||Intermediate (3-6 years)|