Technical Support Officer (Hotline Services)
Location: Tsing Yi
- Provide hotline service on technical support, fault diagnosis and troubleshooting for corporate customers
- Co-ordinate with vendors and internal parties for problem fixing
- Diploma / Certificate in Telecommunications, Computer Science, Electronic Engineering or equivalent
- 1-2 years experience in ISP / Telecommunication industry is highly preferred
- Familiar with various Internet applications like IE, Netscape, Outlook Express, and Safari
- Good spoken English and Cantonese, Mandarin is an advantage
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Shift duty is required, 5 days per week (09:00-18:00 / 13:00-22:00 / 15:00-00:00)
- With Shift Allowance & Attendance Allowance
(Fresh graduates are welcome to apply and on-the-job training will be provided)
We offer competitive salary package and career development opportunity. Free company coach is provided. Interested parties, please quote our reference number and apply with full resume, present and expected salary by email to [email redacted, apply via Jobable] .
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. Information provided will be treated in strict confidence and only be used for consideration of your application for the relevant post within the Hutchison Group. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly according to our Personal Information Collection Statement, a copy of which will be available upon written request. Information of unsuccessful candidates will be destroyed within six months.
- Microsoft Outlook
- Technical Support