- Bill Payment
- Data Centre
- Inventory Management
- Microsoft Access
- Technical Support
Operation Specialist - Data Centre (7x24 Technical Support)
Location: Tsing Yi
- Diploma / Certificate in Computer Science or related discipline
- 1 year working experience in computer or IT operations
- Experience in telecom industry and Data Centre or Helpdesk Centre are definite advantage
- Knowledge in Windows, Open VMS, Linux/Unix, TCP/IP network is preferred
- Independent and able to work under pressure
- Shift Allowance, Attractive Leave and On-the-job training will be provided
- Perform technical support of mobile operations and escalate to other departments if required
- Handle customer-escalated issues; conduct necessary fault classification, diagnosis and isolation
- Manage operations related alarm monitoring, systems performance monitoring and health checking to ensure system/service availability and proper functioning of supporting services
- Handle operation related tasks such as application job running, billing, back-up, failover or maintenance
- Handle inventory and logistics control, access and security control for data centre operation
- 7x24 shift duty is required
(Fresh graduates who would like to have high exposure in sizable systems are welcome to apply).
We offer competitive salary package and career development opportunity. Free company coach is provided. Interested parties, please quote our reference number and apply with full resume, present and expected salary by email to [email redacted, apply via Jobable].
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. Information provided will be treated in strict confidence and only be used for consideration of your application for the relevant post within the Hutchison Group. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly according to our Personal Information Collection Statement, a copy of which will be available upon written request. Information of unsuccessful candidates will be destroyed within six months.