- Client Relationship Management
- Microsoft Access
- Microsoft Excel
- Quality Assurance
- SAS (Statistical Software)
Data Analytics Manager
Location: Tsing Yi
- Plan, organize and manage day to day operation of the MIS unit and ensure the accuracy and integrity of all MIS databases
- Ensure timely and accurate preparation of management and budget reports for submission to the management team
- Develop news systems, procedure and continuous improvement measure to upgrade and streamline management reporting practices with best efficiency
- Develop and strengthen customer segmentation to carry out value or retention treatments
- Conduct analytics modeling to bring out business insight and integrate to marketing database
- Work with IT department to implement CRM tools and support consultant enhancement for the deployment
- Degree holder or above, preferably in Information Management or Marketing
- With 8 years of working experience with strong data relevancy
- Minimum 5 years of working experience in Telecom or retail industry
- Experience in systems development and documentation standards, concepts and practices of data quality assurance
- Knowledge of Access, Oracle, SQL and SAS is an asset. Advanced in excel. SQL is a must.
- Excellent analytical skills with strong data sense
- Good team player and able to deal with large quantity of data with high accuracy and tight timeline
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese and proficient in Mandarin
We offer competitive salary package and career development opportunity. Free company coach is provided. Interested parties, please apply with full resumes, present and expected salary to [email redacted, apply via Jobable].
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. Information provided will be treated in strict confidence and only be used for consideration of your application for the relevant post within the Hutchison Group. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly according to our Personal Information Collection Statement, a copy of which will be available upon written request. Information of unsuccessful candidates will be destroyed within six months.