Business Analysis Executive
Location: Tsing Yi
- Verify vendor invoices to avoid overcharged and play an active role to follow up regularly with both external and internal parties
- Participate in regular circuit audit & reconciliation exercise to ensure the accuracy of cost recorded
- Conducting cost variance analysis against cost provision vs actual cost submission
- Handle daily bill audit operations and maintain proper documentation controls.
- Prepare management presentation materials
- Perform ad-hoc analysis and duties as required
- Liaise with regional offices to ensure information are maintained accurately
- Degree holder in Accounting/ Finance/ Business or related discipline
- 1 year relevant working experience preferably in sizeable commercial corporation, fresh graduates with no working experience are also welcome
- Good analytical and numerical skills
- A team player with excellent interpersonal & communication skill
- Responsible, proactive and attentive to details with accuracy
- Well versed in MS applications (MS Excel) is a must. Experience in using other software in managing database will be a plus
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese and proficient in Mandarin
We offer competitive salary package and career development opportunity. Free company coach is provided. Interested parties, please apply with full resume, present and expected salary to [email redacted, apply via Jobable] . Please quote the employer reference number on the email subject.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. Information provided will be treated in strict confidence and only be used for consideration of your application for the relevant post within the Hutchison Group. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly according to our Personal Information Collection Statement, a copy of which will be available upon written request. Information of unsuccessful candidates will be destroyed within six months.
- Microsoft Excel