Assistant Sales Planning Manager
Location: Tsing Yi
- Define sales target for each channel, monitor sales performance and pipelines to facilitate sales teams to achieve their KPI
- Oversee commission & incentives schemes for sales channels in order to drive sales via an effective rewarding mechanism
- Keep track on the commission efficiency and make recommendations for improvements
- Oversee the sales commission calculation and drive the relevant systems / reports automation
- Work with IT to drive for systems automation to enhance operation efficiency
- Degree holder in Marketing, Business Administration or related disciplines
- At least 8 years of sales management, marketing or business analysis experience, preferably in Telecom / FMCG / Banking / IT or fast-paced industry
- Strong business sense with good presentation, interpersonal, analytical and problem solving skills
- Well versed in MS applications and experience in content services, web and mobile applications developmnet is a definite edge
- Good command of written and spoken Chinese and English
We offer competitive salary package and career development opportunity. Free company coach is provided. Interested parties, please quote our reference number and apply with full resume, present and expected salary by email to [email redacted, apply via Jobable] .
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. Information provided will be treated in strict confidence and only be used for consideration of your application for the relevant post within the Hutchison Group. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly according to our Personal Information Collection Statement, a copy of which will be available upon written request. Information of unsuccessful candidates will be destroyed within six months.