- Customer Service
- Event Planner
- Guest Experience
Event Sales Coordinator
- Develop a strong understanding and knowledge of key sectors targeted by the hotel, and gain sectorial/account expertise when necessary to maximize guest experience.
- Prepare Daily Lead Report, Weekly Events Forecasts and other supporting documents.
- Ensure the timely follow-up and pursuit of strategic relationships with customers and stakeholders in order to drive the highest levels of guest satisfaction.
- Diploma or equivalent qualifications.
- Relevant experience in event planning and/or relevant experience in the service industry is an advantage.
- Good communication skills and detail oriented
- Self-motivated and to be a good team player
- Demonstrates clear and effective verbal and written skills for the purpose of obtaining and conveying information to clients, technicians, management and team members as well as producing reports
- Excellent PC skills (including MS Office)
- Immediately available is highly preferred
Work Location: Tsim Sha Tsui
- Discretionary Bonus
- Transportation Allowance
- Staff Meal
- Staff Discount
- Education Subsidies
- Marriage Leave
- Paternity Leave
- Bereavement Leave
- On-the job Training
- Medical & Dental Coverage
- Promising Career Opportunities
A comprehensive package with fringe benefits will be offered to the successful candidate. Interested parties please send your detailed resume with current and expected salary to [email redacted, apply via Jobable]
All information provided by applicants will be treated as confidential and will be used for recruitment purpose only.
|Education Level||Higher Diploma / Associate Degree|