- Provide full spectrum of general administration duties.
- Handle minutes taking, business correspondences, reports, proposals and confidential documents as required.
- Liaise with internal and external parties on business issues independently.
- Perform ad hoc projects and assignments as requested.
- F.7 or above
- At least 1 year working experience
- Passionate, presentable with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Team player with ability to work independently and with strong sense of responsibility
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Chinese Word Processing
- Fluent in written & spoken English & Chinese
- Immediately available is highly preferred
Working Location: Tsim Sha Tsui
- Discretionary Bonus
- Transportation Allowance
- Staff Meal
- Staff Discount
- Education Subsidies
- Marriage Leave
- Paternity Leave
- Bereavement Leave
- On-the job Training
- Medical & Dental Coverage
- Promising Career Opportunities
We offer comprehensive package with fringe benefits to the successful candidate. Interested parties please send your detailed resume with current and expected salary to [email redacted, apply via Jobable]
All information provided by applicants will be treated as confidential and will be used for recruitment purpose only.
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Powerpoint
- Microsoft Word