Solution Manager (Wireless)
- Achieve sales target of the specific products & Solutions.
- Perform market analysis and formulate market development plans and strategies of the specific product.
- Fulfill product penetration, obtain bidding qualifications, and sales break through.
- Ensure the establishment and promotion of brand in the market.
- Understand market demands and customer requirements and provide feedback to R&D timely.
- Bachelor degree or above in telecommunications, electronic engineering, or related discipline.
- 5-8 years’ experience in the field of Telecom, experience with international telecom vendors is highly preferred.
- Strong Knowledge about radio access networks, including GSM-BSS, WCDMA-UTRAN, LTE, PS network & EPC, is a MUST. Knowledge of other telecommunications network products such as mobile core network, data and software products is an advantage.
- With commitment, sense of responsibility and an open mind to learn new concepts.
- Good communication and presentation skills.
- Strong analytical reasoning and problem solving skills, self-motivated, aggressive and hard working.
- Proficiency in English & Chinese is a must, Mandarin is preferred.
We offer attractive comprehensive package to the right candidates, interested parties please send your detailed resume [email redacted, apply via Jobable] . Data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.
- Market Development
- Microsoft Access