Solution Manager (IT)
- As an IT solution manager, support the sales team to explore and support the IT opportunities in the region (Hong Kong).
- Provide technical advices to sales team and translate leads to solid opportunities and turn into revenues.
- Assist internal teams to solve complicated IT infrastructure problems and provide solutions.
- Collect the marketing trends and requirements and feedback to R&D department.
- Conduct solution and product presentation to customers and partners.
- Prepare technical write-up and SOC for tendering.
- Responsible for product demonstration and evaluation (POC), including demo units and test plan preparation.
- Response to customers’ and partners’ technical inquires.
- Responsible for technical skills transferring to internal sales team, customers and channel partners.
- Manage and escalate the technical requirements and product problems to HQ product management team.
- Degree holder or above in Information System, Information Technology, Information Engineering or other relevant disciplines will be a plus
- IT vendor presales certificates are required
- At least 10 years of customer facing experiences in IT system integration domain, especially on the role of pre-sales or solution consultant.
- Deep knowledge in server, storage, virtualization, and cloud technologies.
- Have solid planning and design experiences in IT and Data Center new built and data/service migration, hands on experiences is an advantage
- Experience in working with telecom carrier is a must.
- Confident to communicate with people in senior level e.g. CXO, Director, etc.
- Highly result-oriented, excellent presentation, communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in English & Chinese is a must. Mandarin is preferred
We offer attractive comprehensive package to the right candidates, interested parties please send your detailed resume to [email redacted, apply via Jobable]. Data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.
- Data Centre
- Product Management