- Inventory Management
- Microsoft Access
Site Implementation Engineer
- Responsible for site implementation scheduling and arrangement, align different module (site survey, EWO, material, XML, Tx, site access, etc.) to support the site implement plan.
- Align the regional implementation plan and the master plan, regional implementation plan must support the master plan to archive the project goal.
- Responsible for the site quality management. The site installation quality and swap quality must comply with the customer standard.
- Responsible for the site material inventory management. Set off the site inventory in time.
- Responsible for the site documentation management, push the sub-con to submit the site related documentation in time once they finish the site work. And arrange the on site acceptance with customer in time.
- Responsible for the cost management, approve the site PO and VO to sub-con according to the real situation with the written supporting document.
- Bachelor degree or above in Telecommunication/Electronics Engineering or other related field of study
- 5 years working experience in telecommunication with 3 years site implementation experience, experienced with international telecom services/products, wireless/ IBS project experiences preferred
- Promote team work. Proven track record in leading a team to achieve targeted project goal is preferred.
- Good interpersonal communication and presentation skills
- With PMP and equivalent certificate is preferred
- Excellent written and spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin
We offer attractive comprehensive package to the right candidates, interested parties please send your detailed resume to [email redacted, apply via Jobable] . (Data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.)
|Career Level||Intermediate (3-6 years)|
|Language||English, Cantonese, Mandarin (Putonghua)|